6.6 – All members are equal. But are some more equal than others…? (Trillium)
2:40 pm - 3:10 pm
We all know member engagement is critical. But what does meaningful member engagement look like? What should you be measuring and how should you be measuring it? How do you know if you are actually adding value to your membership value proposition and your organisation?
One of the key stumbling blocks we see are organisations that don’t have enough information and data to accurately measure engagement. Conversely, it is also possible to have too much information, especially if there is no strategy for using it.
An Engagement Scoring plan that optimises your technology and digital assets, by providing actionable insights, should be part of every membership and marketing strategy.
In this session, we’ll provide a practical guide to how your Engagement Scoring should support both member retention and acquisition. Including answering:
- What is engagement scoring and why is it an essential membership tool?
- How are member personas critical?
- How should you segment levels of engagement?
- What, when and how often should you be measuring?
- Should all membership types be measured in the same way?
- How should you be using the scoring to inform your membership strategy?
- Which technology do you need to do engagement scoring?