Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Specialism: CEO for professional bodies, learned societies and membership organisations
• Helping boards develop strategic plans which articulate the organisation’s vision.
• Ensuring that strategy is translated into focused business and operational plans.
• Representing my organisation externally and developing good relations with stakeholders
• Ensuring the organisation remains dynamic and fit for purpose
• Ensuring the financial health of the organisation within a disciplined budget
• Building effective senior management teams
• Setting high aspirations for staff, within a challenging but supportive culture
This digital futures seminar will focus on the potential future impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and will be facilitated by Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) CEO, Alistair mcCapra. This seminar will deliver the following educational learning outcomes: 1) Establish how a sector can establish the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) 2) Understand how a […]