In a somewhat niche sector it can sometimes be challenging to gain access to robust research findings on the topic of digital and related impact; particularly in a member led/focused environment.
We are therefore thrilled to be able deliver a great session that will look at the recent digital transformation MSc project work of Ruth Doyle, Group Head of Digital Marketing at the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
Ruth will share her findings with delegates and will deliver the following educational learning outcomes:
– Why digital transformation is imperative for all kinds of membership organisations
– Organisational culture as a roadblock or a catalyst – the unique challenges happening now
– New digital membership models – what older organisations can learn from their success
– Next steps on your digital transformation journey
– What you can do to transform your organisation’s culture and ensure success